Resources for World Citizens
- Contact the office of the President of the United States
- Contact the United States Senators from your state
- Contact the United States Congressman who represents your district
A Declaration of World Citizenship by members of the Unitarian Church of Quincy, Illinois
Some of the Foundations of the concept "The Rule of Law":
- The Treaty of Winchester and the origins of English Common Law, November 6, 1153.
- The Magna Carta, June 15, 1215.
- The Treaty of Westphalia, October 24, 1648.
- The Declaration of Independence, July 4, 1776.
- The Federalist Papers, 1787-1788.
- The Constitution of the United States of America, 1791.
- The Covenant of the League of Nations, June 28, 1919.
- The Charter of The United Nations, June 26, 1945.
- The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, December 10, 1948.
- The Geneva Conventions: 1949 Conventions and 1977 Protocols.
News Perspectives from around the World:
- Al Jazeera
- Asia Times
- The Center for Public Integrity
- Deutsche Welle Radio
- The Guardian, World News (UK)
- Haaretz, Israeli Newspaper
- The Institute for War and Peace Reporting
- International Crisis Group
- The Manillia (Phillipines) Times
- The Moscow Times
- The Palestine Chronicle
- Third World Traveler
- Turkish Daily News
- Vatican Radio
- World Press Review
- Yahoo News Full Coverage