- Sunday, November 25:
- 10:45 a.m. - Sunday Service:"Gratitude and Growth," Speaker: Justin W. Crouch. Rev. Trexler was called to serve a congregation out of our area and will not be able to be with us on November 25th as previously planned. Justin Crouch is a member of congregation who went to the MidWest Leadership School (MWLS) in Decorah, Iowa. Part of the Unitarian Universalist Association's nationwide network of leadership schools, MidWest Leadership School is a week-long intensive program in leadership and group dynamics. Justin explores the lessons they learned in gratitude for having gone to MWLS this past July, and their growth in the months since returning. It is connections that help us grow, and the connections they have made within this congregation, as well as while at MWLS, have made growth possible within their life.
- Thursday, November 29:
- 7 p.m. - Uncapped Conversations: Real Talk in Real Time. Still Waters, 900 Broadway Ave, Quincy. Join us for an open covenant group where talk about the things in life that matter. Our topic this month is Peace through Imperfection. All are welcome!
- Friday, November 30:
- 7:00 - 8:00 p.m. - The third meeting for member input on the proposed Behavior Covenant.
- Saturday December 1:
- 3:00 p.m. - Chalice Singers Rehearsal. This intergenerational choir prepares 2 simple pieces of music for the following Sunday. Musicians and singers of all ages and abilities are welcome. We will also have a brief rehearsal at 10:15 a.m. before the service on December 2.
- Sunday, December 2:
- 10:45 a.m. - Sunday Service: " Waging Peace." Speaker: Rev. Krista Taves. Peace is not a destination. It is a way of engaging every minute of every day. And yet, to expect ourselves to live this purely is a set up for failure. Join us for an exploration of how we live peacefully and imperfectly.
Church Events Calendar
Church events scheduled further into the future.